For over two decades now, Optiven has been changing the lives of its clients, inspiring families, as well as empowering Kenyans to free themselves from poverty.
As a Person, George Wachiuri has over the years, scooped many awards and appreciations including 1st Runners Up – National Diversity & Inclusion Awards (DIAR Awards) (2014/2015); Best Entrepreneur – Africa – Diaspora Entertainment Awards & Recognition (D.E.A.R) awards (2017); Executive Leadership Network Appreciation – Business Leaders Forum (2016) among others.
Speaking during an interview, Optiven CEO George Wachiuri said that the company has been keen to live up to its key objective of offering affordable property investment options, not only within Kenya but way beyond the Kenyan borders.
Wachiuri said that the East African trade bloc is now a reality and Kenyans can easily expand their wings and venture not only into the East African market but the entire of Africa.
He said that the sector’s growth can be attributed to the clientele changing its preference and international firms creating demand for something that is of world-class standards. “The rebirth of property development in Kenya has attracted global attention creating an opportunity for the sector to grow tremendously,” he said.
He noted that Optiven has different projects that have been designed to cater for the different economic classes with the focus being to give as many Kenyans as possible the opportunity to be land owners.
“As is custom with all our projects, we do not sell land but ready-to-settle property which is within reach of a majority of our customers and which is fitted with numerous value additions depending on the launch package,” he said.
He noted that the company is at the forefront of transforming society by offering employment opportunities and is currently targeting some 30,000 employees in its stable by the year 2030.
Additionally, Wachiuri said that Optiven embraces the UN-led SDGs and works with partners to provide transformation in the areas of environment with the same implemented in the different projects located in Kiambu, Kajiado, Laikipia, Nyeri, and Machakos counties respectively.
“As we think of you getting VALUE in our properties, we have also made them very affordable, hence you can find a project from as little as Ksh349, 000 with affordable installments,” he said. These include projects such as The Great Oasis Gardens Nanyuki – Read more here: https://www.optiven.co.ke/properties/the-great-oasis-gardens-nanyuki/
He said that the company is currently one of the most sought-after real estate firms that sell value-added plots with an emphasis on conserving the environment, which includes the planting of trees within the residential estates that it develops.
“Many have given testimonials attesting to this and stated why they have chosen Optiven for all their real estate needs,” Wachiuri said.
Here are some of the reasons Optiven should be your real estate company of choice.
1. Convenience: Optiven ensures that you acquire property with minimal disruptions to your everyday business or activities. The company does the work for you and walks with you in your journey to acquire property.
2. You come first: Optiven always has the client in mind, as the company believes in the inclusion of all in property ownership or acquisition. We offer you irresistible offers time and again, that allows for affordable and flexible payment plans.
3. You can trust us: Optiven has been running a legitimate business for over two decades. This is solid proof of our customers’ confidence in us. You can trust in the fact that you will not lose your hard-earned money, but will instead get value for it when you invest with us.
4. Value-addition: Optiven properties are spruced up to ensure we offer value to our customers, the value that increases year on year. This applies to our value-added plots across Kenya. You can view some of the value-added plots
5. Award-winning company: Optiven limited is a decorated company, having won several awards in recent years. Among the awards won is the award for Top overall company in Kenya in 2014/2015 in the top 100 mid-sized companies. We were also awarded the best company in customer orientation and marketing in Kenya in the COYA awards in 2015.
To Invest Contact
Optiven Group: 0790 300 300
George Wachiuri Blog: www.georgewachiuri.com